The mission of Empire Theatre & Arts Center is to entertain audiences through innovative forms of art and entertainment; to serve as an incubator for creatives and entertainers to connect, grow, and express themselves artistically; and to provide the community with a creative environment for learning and cultural enrichment.
Through the production of professional, quality shows, events, and educational opportunities, ETAC strives to enrich the greater Gwinnett arts and entertainment community by:
- Providing a broad range of professional, quality theatrical presentations, shows, and events that attract a diverse clientele.
- Being recognized as a thriving arts and entertainment organization that serves as an incubator for artists, entertainers, and the community while offering a safe, creative, and collaborative environment that enhances artistic abilities.
- Offering artists and entertainers a platform to showcase their talent and works of art.
- Affording growth and educational opportunities for artists, entertainers, and the community through training courses and youth programs.
- Offering an affordable venue rental space for artists, businesses, and community members.
ETAC will operate its arts and entertainment facility as a for-profit, limited liability company and will form a separate 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation for its youth programs and training/education component.